Jadith Rosa's Portfolio
Picture Book

Picture Book

Mr.Strong Nice Guy

Page 3

Text: As big as a whale, as strong as a moose, Who knows what that monster is

Picture: A black figure the size of a bodybuilder towering over the city with skyscrapers

Page4-5

Text: He’s the coolest guy in town, with the softest hand, with the warmest heart, He is none other than Mr. Strong Nice Guy.

Picture: It shows the Bodybuilder with the biggest and nicest smile standing in the city and he is visibly taller than everyone else. There are cars going by. Basically a casual day. 

Page 6-7

Text: While Mr. Strong Nice guy is skipping through town with his strong big muscles, There’s a broken car on the road. “Hey fellow citizens, What seems to be the problem?”

“My car isn’t working and I’m late for work.”

Picture: A broken down yellow car on the road with Mr. Strong, a nice guy looking curious while talking to the owner of the car.

Page 8-9 

Text: “HoHoHo!!!” I’ll take you to work. You’ll do that for me? Of course I will. Just hop back in your car and you’ll be there in no time. “All Aboard!!!” 

Picture: It shows Mr.strong nice guy carrying the car over his head in a position ready to throw it . He is still in the city but the camera angle is at his feet level and you can see his massive body with the car over him.

Page 10-11

Text: The car flies over the city. Passing by birds that fly high and the buildings that hit the sky. The fellow citizen was terrified. 

Picture: The car is in the air above the skyscrapers flying through the sky with the birds. You can see the whole city too.

Page 12-13

Text: The car flies through the air all the way to the office building, Landing right on the front door. Wow, Mr. Strong Nice Guy! You’re the best hero in the world!!!

Picture: The office building is outside of the city, The car is flying in from the city and there are different images of the car that’s fading in until it hits in front of the office building then the guy is out of his car jumping with joy.

Page 12-13: Text: “OH NO!!!! THERE’S A FIRE IN THE BUILDING AND MY DOG IS STUCK IN THERE!!!!! SOMEONE PLEASE HELP ME!!!!” “Don’t worry fellow citizens, Mr.Strong Nice Guy is on the case.” 

Picture: There’s a skyscraper that caught on fire and there’s tons of people outside of the building looking at the fire and there is one person screaming and panicking  because their dog is stuck in the burning building. In the background you can see Mr.Strong Nice Guy coming in from the crowd of people. You can see he’s coming because he is a lot taller than them.

Page 14-15:Text:  “ My dog is stuck on the 42nd for please save her Mr.Strong Nice Guy.” Mr. Strong Nice Guy jumped really high and sucked in tons of air in his lungs. His chest was massive and everyone was looking at him confused.

Picture: The man is crying on his knees. Mr.Strong Nice Guy jumps really high in the air above the skyscraper with his chest looking way bigger than normal and you can see wind going in through his mouth, sucking a lot of air up. Everyone else is behind the crying man looking confused on what he is about to do.

Page 16-17: Text: Mr. Strong Nice Guy then blew all the air in his lungs onto the building. A massive gust of wind blew the fire out and the dog came out running with joy and happiness. Everyone was happy cheering on Mr.Strong Nice Guy, thanking him for putting out the fire and saving the dog.

Picture: He blows the fire out with a massive gust of wind and you can see the dog running out extremely happy. The crowd is cheering and screaming. 

Page 18-19: Text: Thank you so much Mr.Strong Nice Guy. You saved the day and my dog!!!! You are the best hero in the world!!!! “Wherever there’s trouble I’ll be there to protect the city from problems.”

Picture: Mr.Strong Nice Guy is back on the ground and the crowd is surrounding the man with the dog and Mr.Strong Nice guy and the man is thanking Mr.Strong Nice Guy

Page 20-21: Text: Mr. Strong Nice guy is skipping throughout the city looking for any problems to solve. Until, he falls in a hole and gets stuck. “Oh No, I’m stuck in this hole and can’t get out. Is there anyone  that can help me get out of here?”

Picture: Mr. Strong Nice guy gets stuck in a sewer drain and only half of his body is visible. You can see him trying to push up and he looks like he is struggling. But in the background at a very far distance you can see a crowd of people walking towards him.

Page 22-23: Text: Out of nowhere, A massive crowd of people came to save Mr. Strong Nice Guy. They tied a rope around Mr. Strong Nice guy and they pulled and pulled. It took the whole city to pull Mr.Strong Nice Guy out. Then finally, he came out of the hole. 

Picture: There is a rope tied around Mr.Strong Nice Guy and you can see tons and tons of people pulling on the rope in order to pull him out. He pops out and you can see him mid air.

Page 24 Text: “Thank you fellow citizens. You guys saved me from being stuck in the hole.” “You were always nice to us so we have to be nice to you and help you” And the entire city and live a happy life because of the kindness of Mr.Strong Nice Guy.

Picture: The rope is no longer around him and Mr. Strong Nice guy is standing next to the sewer drain and thanking the citizens and every single person there has a big smile on their face including Mr.Strong Nice Guy.